Daniel J. Zarchy
Phone: (925) 935-3300
As an East Bay native, Daniel returned to his roots and joined Bowles & Verna in 2017. Prior to joining Bowles & Verna, Daniel received his JD from UC Hastings College of the Law in 2015 and served a fellowship at the prestigious law firm Kerr & Wagstaffe in San Francisco, where his work ran the gamut from defamation to a privacy and false advertising class action against some of Silicon Valley’s top tech companies. Daniel also contributed research and editing to the world-renowned Rutter Guide, Civil Procedure Before Trial.
Since joining Bowles & Verna, Daniel has continued to work in a variety of fields, particularly employment law, products liability, and real estate. Daniel recently assisted in securing a $10 million judgment in a wrongful death action and is currently representing a client in an international contract dispute worth almost a billion dollars.
Daniel is a diehard Bay Area sports fan, and can usually be seen rooting for his Giants at AT&T Park.
- Currently representing a multi-million dollar corporation in a contract dispute.
- Currently representing a multi-million dollar company with local regulatory enforcement actions.
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2015
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA
- J.D. cum laude - 2015
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Major: Global Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP, Associate Attorney, 2015
- Contributing Editor, The Rutter Group/Thomson Reuters, 2015
“With 24 lawyers and a total of 50 employees on our team, we have the resources to do battle with major insurance companies and corporate defendants.” Attorney Michael Verna