Business Lawyer Michael T. Krueger
Phone: (925) 935-3300
Business lawyer Michael T. Krueger has five years of experience in business law, contracts, corporate governance, bankruptcy and private equity. Michael earned his J.D. from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2008. In 2008 Michael joined Laughrey & Woelfel, LLP, where he worked in State and Federal Litigation.
In 2009, Michael joined Catalyst Financial, Inc. as its in-house counsel. While holding this title, Michael represented Catalyst Financial in all of its business transactions and corporate governance. Michael worked closely with several start-up companies by conducting the entity formation, private equity fundraising, due diligence and corporate compliance.
In the summer of 2010, Michael opened his law office in Livermore, California. The law office focuses its practice areas on the needs of entrepreneurs, start-up companies and local businesses.
Michael is active in a number of professional organizations including the Livermore Chamber of Commerce, Elite Networking Group, California Bar Association and American Bar Association. Michael is a member of the board of directors for Innovation Tri Valley and the advisory board of Blossom Wealth Management and the Institute of Social Search and Mobile Marketing.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Business Transactions
- 20% Contracts
- 15% Start-up Businesses
- 5% Bankruptcy
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: Environmental Law Society, President
- Marian University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- The Krueger Law Office, Principal, 2010 - 2013
- Catalyst Financial Group, Inc., In-house Counsel, 2009 - 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Innovation Tri-Valley Board of Directors
“With 24 lawyers and a total of 50 employees on our team, we have the resources to do battle with major insurance companies and corporate defendants.” Attorney Michael Verna