A Catastrophic Scarring Injury Lawyer Can Help You Focus on Healing
If you have suffered serious scarring or disfigurement in an accident, you deserve to be compensated. However, scarring and disfigurement represent complex, contentious litigation. Make sure you work with a team of attorneys that knows how to represent your interests and how to win.
At Bowles & Verna LLP, we have more than 25 years of experience representing California clients in claims involving catastrophic scarring and disfigurement. Lawyers from our firm are well-respected for our track record of successful verdicts and settlements won for our clients. Although we are relentless in pursuing full and fair compensation for our clients, we are also efficient, looking to help our clients obtain the compensation they need and move on with their lives as soon as possible.
Long-Term Effects Of Scarring And Disfigurement Injuries
If you have suffered an injury that results in scarring and disfigurement, the long-term impact could be more severe than you might think, including:
- Initial medical costs of treating the injuries that cause the scarring
- Lost wages while this medical care is taking place
- Long-term embarrassment, loss of self-esteem and corresponding psychological trauma that these produce
- Diminished quality of life, especially if the disfigurement includes the loss of limb
- Long-term physical pain and suffering, especially if the scarring was caused by extreme burn injuries, which are often accompanied by residual pain and suffering
It is important to note that at Bowles & Verna LLP, we do not take small animal bite cases or anything less than catastrophic injury claims. As a legal team with decades of experience and a large staff, we focus our personal injury practice solely on the extreme and catastrophic claims.
Contact Bowles & Verna LLP
If you have suffered catastrophic injuries in a serious accident, call a scarring and disfigurement lawyer at (925) 935-3300 or contact us online for a free consultation.
“With 24 lawyers and a total of 50 employees on our team, we have the resources to do battle with major insurance companies and corporate defendants.” Attorney Michael Verna