Andrea L. Tool
Phone: (925) 935-3300
Andrea L. Tool received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2016. She has worked at Bowles & Verna since 2014, as a law clerk while studying at Hastings and as an attorney since 2018.
While at Hastings, Andrea was a member of the highly-regarded Moot Court team. With two classmates, Andrea won a national championship at the National Cultural Heritage Competition in Chicago, Illinois. She also served as a Moot Court teaching assistant.
Andrea is originally from Denver, Colorado and has lived in the Bay Area for the past ten years. Andrea has an extensive legal background, working as a court clerk for two judges and paralegal prior to attending law school.
In her free time, Andrea enjoys exploring the Bay Area with her husband and their two rescue dogs.
- California, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2018
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- B.S., Political Science, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association