Cheryl A. Noll
Location: Walnut Creek, California
Phone: (925) 935-3300
Cheryl Noll joined Bowles & Verna as an Associate in 2011. Ms. Noll began her professional career as an attorney with Low, Ball & Lynch in San Francisco, CA. She subsequently worked as a litigator for Nagle, Krug &Winters (Winters, Krug & Delbon) in Burlingame, CA. Recently she worked as a litigator in construction defect complex ligation cases for De La Housaye & Associates in Walnut Creek, CA. She also represented corporate clients in business transactional and civil litigation matters.
Ms. Noll’s legal practice has concentrated in insurance defense, construction defect and business litigation. She has represented major insurance companies, contractors and corporate clients. Ms. Noll also has extensive experience in public policy, community leadership and education support programs. She has advised city government on Charter City strategy and public programs. She has also chaired bond measure and parcel tax campaigns and has lead numerous community and educational support programs through all stages of evolution.
Ms. Noll’s current focus is commercial litigation with an emphasis in real estate transactions.
Ms. Noll received her law degree from University of San Diego and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo. She is a Member of the Contra Costa Bar Association and the California State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Real Property
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1988
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1988
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California - 1988
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- De La Housaye & Associates, Attorney, 2009 - 2011
- Lafayette Legacy Construction, Project Manager, 2006 - 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member of Lafayette Community Foundation, 2004 - Present
- Member of Governance Committee for Lafayette Library & Learning Center, 2008 - Present