David A. Goldstein
Phone: (925) 935-3300
Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, David made his way to the San Francisco Bay Area after receiving a B.A. in International Relations from the University of Southern California. He joined Bowles & Verna full-time in September 2017 after graduating Cum Laude from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in December 2017.
During law school, David externed for the Honorable Federal District Court Judge Thelton E. Henderson of the Northern District of California. While working alongside Judge Henderson, David realized his passion for litigation. David was also a member and editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal (HBLJ). HBLJ published his note—“Autonomous Vehicles Will Drive Themselves - But They Won’t Regulate Themselves”—in its Winter, 2017 issue.
David is a major fan of the St. Louis Cardinals Major League Baseball team and the USC Trojans’ Basketball and Football teams.
- California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2015
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA
- J.D. Cum Laude - 2017
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- B.A., International Relations, 2012
- Minor: Sports Media Studies, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association