Commercial Litigation Lawyer Mallory L. Homewood
Phone: (925) 935-3300
Mallory L. Homewood is an associate at Bowles & Verna. Ms. Homewood is a commercial litigation lawyer who practices real estate litigation, insurance coverage and construction litigation.
Ms. Homewood has extensive experience in general civil litigation, representing individuals to corporations. As part of her practice, Ms. Homewood engages in all facets of pre-trial procedures and practices including client consultation, propounding and requesting discovery, expert witness consultation, preparing for depositions, and preparing dispositive motions such as motions to dismiss and summary judgment motions, as well as time sensitive motions and evidentiary motions.
- Currently representing a multi-million dollar corporation in an insurance coverage dispute.
- Currently representing a limited liability company in a contract interference dispute.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Construction Litigation
- California, 2012
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2012
- California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, California
- B.A. summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the County Counsel, Alameda County, Graduate Law Clerk, 2012 - 2013
“With 24 lawyers and a total of 50 employees on our team, we have the resources to do battle with major insurance companies and corporate defendants.” Attorney Michael Verna