Trust Your Legal Representation To An Experienced Helicopter Accident Attorney
After something as tragic as a helicopter accident, nothing will ever be the same again. In the worst-case scenario, you have lost a loved one. If you are lucky enough to be a survivor of a helicopter crash, you will almost certainly face major injuries like spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, and major burn injuries. While there is nothing our lawyers can do to make you whole or bring your life back to the way it was again, we can fight for the compensation you deserve to help you live as normal a life as possible. Bowles & Verna LLP has been providing personal injury litigation for over 25 years. From our California office, our helicopter crash attorneys serve clients in the United States and throughout the world.
Schedule A Free Personal Injury Consultation Today!
Contact us at 925-935-3300 to find out if we can help you with your Helicopter Accident case.
There is nothing simple or easy about a helicopter accident. These are catastrophic accidents that usually involve wrongful death. We have the experience and skill to help you get full compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Experienced Helicopter Accident Injury Attorneys
We are fully equipped and experienced to handle the complications of helicopter accidents. Our attorneys have a track record of successfully helping our clients obtain compensation after these tragic accidents. Recent cases in which we were involved include:
- Sikorsky S-76 | Jan. 4, 2009: A helicopter crashed in Louisiana shortly after takeoff en route to an offshore oil platform, killed eight occupants.
- McDonnell Douglas MD-369FF | March 11, 2007: A helicopter crashed in Kauai, Hawaii, while on a pleasure tour as a result of a catastrophic fatigue fracture of the tail rotor gearbox fittings, kills two passengers and seriously injures the pilot and three other passengers.
- Robinson R-44 | Aug. 13, 2006: A helicopter crashed into the Pacific Ocean near Oregon in poor weather, killing all three on board.
Types Of Helicopter Accidents
Helicopters are considered more dangerous, crashing at a much higher percentage than airplanes. Nonetheless, helicopter accidents are very similar to plane crashes, occurring in many of the same situations with similar causes. Some of the common contexts for helicopter accidents include:
- Air ambulance/Medevac crashes
- Small private airline accidents
- Commercial domestic accidents
- Commercial international accidents
Just like with airline accidence, helicopter accidents generally have the same causes, like pilot, maintenance and air traffic control errors. Our attorneys are skilled and experienced with helicopter accident cases. We understand the law and evidentiary issues surrounding this type of complicated litigation. We also understand that whether it was you or someone you love involved in a helicopter accident, this is a tragic event in your life, and you need lawyers who will handle your case with class and understanding.
Contact A California Helicopter Accident Lawyer – Free Consultations
If you contact us, one of our attorneys can talk with you at our free initial consultation about your rights and options after a helicopter crash.